I'm part of quite a few fandoms, I love getting messages and having people talk to me though sometimes it may take me a while to respond.
Yikes! Sorry I didn’t source you stargirl1013! Will do so when I get to the computer :3stargirl1013 still so much happiness that you got to experience this, love! :). and thank you once again for sharing your beautiful photos and video from the day. lokiwholockfactory ophelia-tagloff
Imagine that bastard peeking behind another person and making this face.
couch cushiony reek. I see it. I smell it. smells like freedom.
p.s. stargirl1013, is this one of yours?
the fact that there are no leaked nudes on my dashboard proves that i’m following the right people
im waiting for the day i can use this as a reaction image and confuse everyone for a good 5-30 seconds before they get it
- Ryan: It tastes like dead children.
- Michael: How many times have you tasted that before?
- Ryan: You can't just open up the book of my life to the middle.
Hello there, I would just like to ask why is it that you adore Tom Hiddleston so much? It's nothing but a simple question, I'm just actually curious as to why people find him so incredibly awesome.
Reasons why I love Tom:
- He can look cute as a puppy when he giggles/laugh/makes a dumb joke
- He can look sexy as fuck when he gives me that sensual stare of his
- He’s genuinely really nice because I met him last year in my home city and he didn’t leave the red carpet until he signed everyone’s things. He calmed us down a bit by saying ‘I’ll get to you all in a few minutes’ and he went on about answering questions for interviewers
- He’s really smart. Like really. Like not just academically but spiritually and philosophically. He always has the most profound quotes pertaining to life and time and basically, google ‘tom hiddleston quotes’ and you can see a little nugget of how he thinks. Brainy is the new sexy btw.
- His voice is like a song sang by the sirens. It’s so velvety and crisp and every time I hear him on my ipod reading ‘May I feel said He’ by E.E cummings, I swear to god, i start nervously sweating/melt into a pile of gush on the floor.
- He has an amazing taste in music. Back in the dinosaur days, Tom used to tweet his song of the day and everyone would flock to youtube, commenting ‘Tom Hiddleston brought me here’ on the first video for the song that showed up. I remember being a fetus fan girl and i was like ‘yeah, he’s cute but like whatever’ while browsing a Tom Hiddleston blog and one of my favourite songs started playing and I was like ‘Wow, this blogger has amazing taste’ and then i realized it was a playlist of his song of the days and that was when I was convinced if we ever swapped ipods, we would have the best of times.
- His eyes are really nice.
- His smile is really nice.
- His chest is really nice
- His abs are really nice
- I like how he’s still down to Earth even with all the success he has. I mean, he obviously earns a lot now and he’s probably stinkin’ rich but he still chooses to wear the same red flannel, blue linen shirt, white shirt, tight blue pants, and often repeat the same suits to different events.
- His laugh makes me weep. ‘Ehehehe’ 5ever.
- I’m team sarcastic Tom. He’s so funny when he’s sarcastic to interviewers and he’s not afraid to laugh at himself.
- He’s tall. Like really tall. I think he’s 6’2 or 6’1 that makes his legs look so sleek and nice like wow i never knew i had a leg fetish until i saw his
- have you seen him working out before coriolanus?
- Have you seen him run for Elle UK
- have you ever heard him sing because I think he’s adorable when he does
- he can dance. He loves to dance. I don’t know which one is cuter.
- he does this thing where he licks his lips with the tip of his tongue and then withdraws it back and it’s like thomas, pls, trying to get through the day
- he gives hugs!!!!! HUGS!!!! i never got one because i was too shocked that i was seeing him but photos of him hugging looks like he’s a really good hugger.
- *JUMPS ON THE TABLE AND SCREAMS* BECAUSE HE’S TOM HIDDLESTON, THAT’S WHY.
I don’t know why but this made me sob tears of joy…
[imagines a character in the hands of better writers]
[imagines a scenario in the hands of better writers]
[imagines a whole show and concept in the hands of better writers]
No seriously though. I’m referring to the majority of the cosplayers there that blocked the ballroom, screamed during the meetups, smeared gray everywhere, and didn’t clean up after their mess. You guys made the rest of us look horrible, even when respectfully asked to discontinue your game of spin the bottle, you guys could not stop. Fantastic! So here’s how the non-homestucks on the Sacanime page have seen it.
Now you could argue that “oh don’t pick on the Homestuck fandom, we’re nice :(((” No. You were the only ones that caused trouble during the con and the staff had given up on even trying to stop since you wouldn’t listen.
Prayers out there for the good Homestucks that were so badly represented though, I respect you guys, thanks for cleaning up the mess that the big part of the fandom left for us to pick up. Bless you all.
Here’s a prime example of the problem with the Homestuck fandom as it currently is. I speak here as someone who is entrenched so deeply in Homestuck I doubt I’ll ever be able to not call myself a fan, so trust me, I understand that there are people who don’t go around making fools of themselves in the fandom. The issue with the Homestuck fandom as a whole is that there is such a large part of the fanbase that is composed of kids who range from thirteen years old to sixteen. I have nothing against kids of that age group—hell, I was one three years ago—but a lot of them still have a very long way to go when it comes to maturity.
The thing is, most of the characters in Homestuck are assholes in one way or another. At the very least, most of them behave like assholes at one time or another. As a Homestuck, I can say that in the comic itself they are mostly very loveable assholes who tend to redeem themselves at least enough so you can shrug and not be all that bothered by their behaviors. But to someone who is younger and has yet to mature enough to understand that the following train of thought is utter dreck, i.e., people who are thirteen to sixteen years old, if you’re cosplaying someone who kind of acts like an asshole, it must be totally okay to run around acting like a total asshole because of course you’re just acting in character. And sure, wanting to be in character isn’t necessarily a bad thing. But it’s all about how far you take it.
To the younger Homestucks who somehow miraculously manage to see this post, because I won’t even begin to pretend I have all that many followers to distribute this to any kind of larger audience, it’s incredibly important that you not take the canon behaviors of characters you’re cosplaying as an excuse to act in a way that is rude, offensive, or otherwise asinine, especially at cons. Be considerate of your fellow con-goers, clean up after yourselves, and if you accidentally smear body paint on someone, apologize profusely. (Better yet, seal your body paint properly. Youtube is one hell of a site.)
Again. Repeat after me. Cosplaying as an asshole is NOT an excuse to act like one. If you can remember that, you’ll have a much more positive experience in your Homestuck cosplay anywhere you go, whether it’s at a con or not. And so will everyone else.
Giving this a Homestuck fandom boost
i just remembered people with penises can’t have multiple consecutive orgasms ohhjhhh my g OD HAHAHAHHKDFHAH
Well people with vaginas have periods so I think y’all deserve all the orgasms you want
that’s….really sweet… omfg
This post is also inclusive of transgender people this is the most positive post be seen all week